Anonymous' Circumcision Experience

Anonymous has kindly submitted his recent experience with a nice result and great story. Cheers!

This is his first experience where he saw Dr Cornell of the 'Circumcision Centre' in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

I went in on Monday 6th May 2014, at about 11:00am and it took about 45 minutes. He used only eight very fine non-dissolving stitches with Steri-Strips in between and then wrapped the shaft with an expandable sticking plaster called Cobain. It was totally painless with night time erections and healed very quickly. He did not use skin glue. I actually asked him about this and he said it can cause problems with the deeper layers of tissue and he does not believe in it. I took the stitches out four days later on Friday afternoon of the same week. He explained to me that the knots were done quite loose so I could just worry them loose and then pull them out with tweezers rather than trying to cut the knot. He actually said to wait five days but I was in a hotel in Europe and bored to death so I thought I would just have a little look…. There were absolutely no stitch marks and the scar was very fine and quickly became almost invisible although I did not use any creams or potions. Unfortunately, I only have one mobile phone shot, which is not very clear. However, the scar line was about  25 mm from the head and I wanted it lower and closer to the glans.







This was his follow up revision where he saw Dr Read at 'Gold Coast Circumcisions' in the Gold Coast, Australia (the same place the blog admin has his done).

I went to Dr Read in Southport (Gold Coast), for a revision as I was working in the area. He used an over and over, continuous type of stitch with dissolving type suture material. While it was very comfortable , it was impossible to remove the stitches and I had to wait for them to dissolve in their own time – about 12 days. This has left some marks but I must say the scar line is not raised at all. It’s a little wider than the original cut and has a brown ring behind it when flaccid. You can visually see the scar but cannot feel it at all. The remaining photos show the revision (first one is on day two and the second one is fully healed), although they don’t clearly show the difference as much as the naked eye does. 

Note: that the cut line moves back quite a bit as the swelling goes down. Actually, I would have like the scar line to stay where it was on the  day two photo at about 10mm but it’s now 15mm from the head.




This is the comparison between the two doctors!

Overall both doctors were very good. Dr Cornel used injections at the base of the penis which caused some bruising while Dr Read used Emla cream on the penis and Pethidine injection in the arm so there was no bruising. Dr Read also used Valium, which knocks you out and had a female assistant while Dr Cornel used a male assistant and no Valium.

Both experiences were painless but Dr Read’s Valium meant that you dozed through the procedure.  

To sum up I think that Dr Reads procedure is perfect and his circumcision is very symmetrical but Dr Cornel’s final outcome, as far as the scar goes, is unbeatable. It was my fault as regards the placing of the scar as Dr Cornel was happy to do it any way I liked. I was nervous at the time that I may loose sensitivity with the scar closer to the head but with the revision I have found that there is absolutely no difference at all. This was confirmed by Dr Read and I now realise that it just a matter of pigmented or un-pigmented skin. It obviously a personal preference thing but I think the best looking circ style on your blog is that of Max’s however I don’t think that I have enough skin left to get that look.

Anonymous' Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown