Victor's Circumcision in Bulgaria (UPDATE)

Hello,

I am sending some photos as per requested in the forum. The photos were taken immediately after I removed the bandage and it is seen that there is no swelling.

So far I am still keeping the bandage, it seems that it takes longer for the swelling to swell back again after it has been removed. I hope it will help for the swelling to go away faster. Also 2 days ago I went to see my doctor, he told me not to worry and that there were too many veins that he has removed that is why the lymphatic system is rebuilding itself. I hope he is right and that this swelling which really annoys me will subside and go away. 

I will be very thankful if somebody can share his own experience if he had similar swelling and what can be done for it to go faster.

Thanks a lot!

Victor






Victor's Circumcision in Bulgaria (UPDATE) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown