Chris' Circumcision Experience

Hi there,

Thanks for making the blog - it's been really useful to see other guys' experiences.


18 year old from the UK here...

I had quite severe phimosis from a young age  - never caused any problems with urinating or infection or anything, but it did make cleaning a bit of an issue and I was very embarrassed about my penis. I used to avoid showing it to anybody and so it sort of prevented me from having any sort of sex life.

Unfortunately I only came across this site after the operation so I don't have any pre-circ pictures, but I could only retract it when flaccid, and it was a little painful to do that.

I was circumcised exactly a month ago...

The surgery went fine (though I did have to go in the next morning to have some more stitches put in as there was some minor bleeding). It was very, very sensitive for the first few days but after a week or so it got better and now it's fine. I had a shower on the Monday (Saturday was the initial operation, then extra stitches on the Sunday) and removed the bandages then, which was probably the most painful part of the whole experience!

I took it easy for the first week or so, but gradually started going out a bit more and exercising again in the second week. Night-time erections woke me up a lot at night but never caused too much pain; I think I seemed to wake up as I felt them just about to occur (not painful though) and just walked around and drank water which took my mind off it and helped. 

In terms of sex I think I will wait the full 6 weeks like the doctor suggested (although I won't have anything to compare the sensitivity or experience to, I think it will be better than having no sex at all when I was still uncircumcised!)

I tried masturbating yesterday (couldn't wait any longer) and it took a while to get used to it as I was being very careful with the scar line, and like everyone says it's a different sensation but still pleasurable.

There is still a bit of swelling in a band around the head - I spoke to the doctor about this and they said it should go away in time (hopefully). I think I had a low and loose, though not too sure as I didn't specify to the surgeon any particular type.



Chris' Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown