Kyle's Circumcision Experience

I wish I would have found this site before my circumcision.  I am 46 and I had been going back and forth trying to decide about doing a circumcision.  For years I had been dealing with the issue of having skin tear and inflammation.  Well I finally made the decision and scheduled a consultation appointment.  Doctor asked me a series of questions and said no problem, we can do this.  My surgery was on Aug. 24.  After the surgery, I didn't have to take any pain medication.  The doctor said to leave the bandage for two days, and when I took it off, it was pretty inflamed.  I didn't know that was normal so I got scared.  Especially because I noticed two dark marks (picture # 11) right by the cut as if he had used a marker, except that it was sensitive and if I touched it, it hurt.  After a week, the marks started to peel off and I noticed that my skin underneath the mark was as if it had been burnt.  Does anyone know what this might have been.  When I had my two weeks appointment, I asked the doctor if he what the marks were and he said, "I don't know".  "What were you doing?"  That threw me off completely.  Also, during the first 3 weeks, I noticed that whenever I would urinate, I would have a hard time starting.  It felt the same as when you have an erection and you try to urinate.  I still don't feel I am completely back to normal on that aspect.  When I asked him about that, he said, "I had nothing to do with that."  "I only worked on the outside of your penis".  I am thinking it is probably because of the inflammation, so he could have just said that in fact it is because of the inflammation.  As far as the healing, I feel that it has taken a long time.  I have not been able to have sex or masturbate. Doctor said he put the stitches that dissolve in 4 - 5 weeks.  That is another thing I don't understand.  I feel he didn't do a good job with the stitches since some are bigger stitches than others and you can tell the skin will be left with a stitch mark.  Now it has been 33 days and the stitches finally fell off, but I still have part of the stitches inside my skin sticking out.  Whenever I get an erection, I still bleed from there.  Does anyone know how long it takes loose them.  Do I have to pull them out, or will they come out on its own?

Overall, I am pleased with the results, except for the stitch marks, the black marks on my skin I don't even know from what and the fact that he said he had not done.  












Kyle's Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown