Chris' Circumcision - My Story

First of all, sorry for the artificial lighting in the photos. Using flash somehow doesn’t result in good photos, and daylight isn’t easily come by where I live, at this time of year. I still think the photos turned out well enough; hope you all agree.
How did I end up circumcised? Well, the story is simple. 
I was eighteen and had a girlfriend. Condom sex was what we had at first, and it was the way condom sex is – like petting a cat with a glove on. No fun, but also safe and good for you, in the manner of brussels sprouts, except for the fact that the condom usually ended up pushed halfway off by the foreskin before anyone could benefit from the action in any meaningful way.
After a while, alternatives to condoms were found girl-side; alas, imagine my surprise when I had to acknowledge that it made things even more difficult: I could not penetrate. It hurt me, and we soon reverted back to condoms to ensure continuation of bedtime practices. For someone that age, this is a crisis. Also, my girlfriend was from the Middle East, and had very little tolerance for anything dangling in front of the male glans. “Looks like a Bavarian sausage”, was the ultimate praise I was able to elicit.
So I found a urologist, and it was discovered that I had a case of frenulum breve, and a somewhat comically long foreskin, judging by some of the staff giggles. It was also agreed that a circumcision should take place to take care of the problem.
It was done, the sex resumed a mere three weeks thereafter, twenty-four years have passed since, more girlfriends have come and gone, the Bavarian sausage analogy was never used again, by anyone, and life has been good. The end.
In case you need more Q&A specifics, here they are:
  1.  “The poor, poor exposed glans against the unrelenting harshness of textile abrasion!” Face it: Grandma may have meant well when she knitted those woolen briefs for us, but you can do so much better nowadays with some nice, supermarket grade underwear whose abrasion factor far undercuts that of sandpaper, or even Grandma’s special editions. Me, I wear some silky things I picked up locally for the price of a pint of beer, and they keep me perfectly comfy.
  2. “The women are being painfully shredded to bits by the unnatural skin-immobility of the circumcised”. Bollocks. If that were the case, why did they so frequently agree to have sex a second time. Besides, how is the popularity of dildos to be explained then, if, by the prevailing rationale, they must feel like the intrusion of a cargo train? How about guys with naturally short foreskins that don’t move when erect? Excluded from positive intercourse? Come on.
  3. “Egad, the loss of sensitivity!” Really? Never noticed. Yes, I no longer flinch when something touches the glans, but then, I never did before the circumcision, when it was dry after some exposure, either. My 0-60 times have remained the same (5-15 minutes, to be overly exact, with the results being the same as ever).
  4. “The painful erections!” Sorry to hear about’em, mate. It isn’t like that for me, but there, you may have something. I concede that many of those American circumcisions we see online seem excessively tight, even punishingly so, and I can well imagine that they were carried out on young individuals with ham fisted insensitivity toward the mechanical realities of having a penis that can grow and have erections.  Exposed corona when flaccid? What??  That’s just nuts. Mine is still mostly covered most of the day, and only pulls free once something interesting comes into view. At that stage, why not. My sympathies to all those with exposed coronas. That is a real problem, and I hasten to add that I am vehemently opposed to the idea of routinely bestowing circumcision on anyone at an age too young to consent understandingly. I have yet to hear of someone dying of phimosis before age 18, so all ye dogooders, hands off. You know how pissed off a man can get when you do stuff to his car; imagine the impact of going further.  
And there you have it.
Meanwhile, wishing everyone all the best with their peters, whichever type they may be.
Regards, the obtuse guy in Sweden, who likes the looks of his.
:)










Chris' Circumcision - My Story Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown