(ONE YEAR ON) Dean's Circumcision Experience

It's been a year today since my circumcision which seems crazy to think. I remember going to hospital that morning, absolutely bricking it and wanting more than anything to just have my phimosis magically fixed.

Not much changed in the aftermath - I was sore, nocturnal erections were painful and my dick looked a mess, with stitches everywhere. So I still wished I had foreskin minus the phimosis!

That said, a few weeks later it was completely back to normal, no scars, no nothing. I could do anything I could've done before sexually and that first time I ejaculated after the op - wow!

How do I feel, twelve months on? Completely normal. In fact, sometimes I forget I'm cut til I look down and see no foreskin.

Any regrets? The million dollar question... To be honest, I wish I'd never had phimosis, I wish if always had a perfectly functioning penis without the need for surgery. Here in the uk, circumcision isn't all that common so I sometimes feel like the odd one out.

However, having said that... 12 months ago I would've been afraid to let someone near my penis, for fear they'd hurt me. Now? I can lie back and enjoy it!

So for that reason... I do not regret getting cut. If I ever have doubts, I just remind myself: I can do all the things I always wanted now!

If in doubt, I say go for it. A couple of weeks of discomfort versus a lifetime of pleasure, it's not a big decision.




(ONE YEAR ON) Dean's Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown