(UPDATE) Kyle's Circumcision Experience

Hi all,


It’s going to be 5 months since my circumcision and I am very pleased with the overall results! Although, up until now, I wish I had been well informed when I first made the decision. I do regret not knowing that the stitches were supposed to be removed no later than 12 days after the surgery.  Now, because I still had the stitches during week 5, you can see stitch marks that I don’t think they will dissipate at all.

I even feel some small skin growth that at times it bleeds a little if I have rough sex, but it is still not a big deal for me.  Other than that, I feel much more confident in my own skin and I love the fact that I keep clean all the time and especially how it looks. 

My problem was that I would always end up irritated with a skin cut after sex; now I do not have to worry about that. At times when I shower, I still feel the tendency to have to wash thoroughly but then I realise I’m circumcised and I don’t have to do all the cleaning as before.

At first, I did feel my penis was bit too stretched when fully erect especially in the frenulum area, but now I guess the skin has been giving up making it more comfortable. Even though the stitch marks do bother me at times, I do not regret having it done at all!!

Anyone reading this blog still looking to having it done, my advice to you is to get well informed of all of the options and especially of what you will expect to experience during and after the operation. The swelling and the sensitivity do stay for quite a while, and it is normal. If you become aware of the healing process, it will be easier for you to be at ease. 

AND of course, the stitches have to be removed no later than the 12 days after the surgery. 


Cheers









(UPDATE) Kyle's Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown