Victor's Circumcision in Sofia, Bulgaria

Hi everyone!

First of all I would like to thank to the author of this wonderful blog. This forum has helped me a lot to make my mind and get my circumcision done 6 weeks ago. I wanted to make it probably around 5 years ago but never had the courage and I was very misinformed by the anti-circ groups in the internet. Still going through the healing process and I can assure all of you who is reading this blog that all of the information here is true and all that is written is 100% as it is. I am from Bulgaria, a country where circumcision is not so popular and most of the men are uncircumcised. I never had any kind of problems with my foreskin and never had any STD's. I am in the perfect position where I can share my opinion and judgement about circumcision before and after as I have lived enough with foreskin and can make the difference. I made my circumcision because of the following reasons: 
*CIRCUMCISION increases PROTECTION against STD's and HIV
*CIRCUMCISION develops the penis and especially the glans and makes it's appearance much more better
*CIRCUMCISION increases the CLEANLINESS of the penis
*CIRCUMCISION INCREASES the SENSITIVITY and PLEASURE of sex and masturbation
*CIRCUMCISION INCREASES the PLEASURE for WOMEN
*CIRCUMCISION PROTECTS WOMEN against STD's, especially Human Papillomavirus   
*and not last - GOD has commanded all men to be circumcised in the Bible

After reading and following the author's posts I decided that I also wanted to get the same style of circumcision - MODERATELY high and tight. I have sent this blog to my doctor and asked him for the same style of circumcision even though he told me that he is usually not doing so high cuts but he would do as I wanted. Everything went normal as the author has shared with us, the only difference is that we are all different in our anatomy and the healing process is still taking time with me as I suggest that my doc has used ordinary stitches not the type that were used on the author's circumcision. And also my penis refers to the "grower" type  not "shower" type, that's why sometimes when it is too warm my outer skin looks a little bit loose when flaccid.

The end result in 6 weeks can be seen on the photos which I have taken in flaccid state. In erection my penis grows more than twice and in that state I have significant tightness that sometimes my scrotum lifts a little bit and my testicles lift up too. I also have some outer foreskin movement in erection state and even if I pull really hard that my scrotum skin gets almost to the half of the shaft then it can get a little bit over the glans. This has disturbed me a little and I didn't know if it is right that in erection some skin can get over the glans??? But my doctor told me if he took more outer foreskin then my penis would look smaller which made me feel better that he has done the right job.

I still have some mucous inner skin swelling even after 6 weeks after the surgery and after masturbation or sex it increases a little bit but I hope that it will disappear soon. I also hope that it will not make my circumcision looser, this is what really bothering me as I don't know if this inner skin will drop or will just get tighter around the shaft??

The biggest question which is used by the anti-circ groups to frighten everybody who wants to get circumcised - The SENSITIVITY - I can confess with a hand on my heart that I did not lose any sexual or light touch sensitivity, I would say that it has even increased as I get sex rushes all the time when masturbating or since now had only several blow jobs. I have never experienced such pleasure and sexual satisfaction before as I felt that my foreskin stood in the way when having intercourse and I was actually jacking my own foreskin. The feeling is totally new and different as I have read by others who compare sex before and after circumcision - I feel all the time that I am just before climax and it really electrifies my brains. Before circumcision I had several times terrible sexual intercourses which were a total disaster psychologically and emotionally for me - during sex with a condom my foreskin stood over the glans and this made me lose my erection, it was not only a disaster personally for me but for my sex partner too. I began worrying that I was becoming impotent and all that kind of stupid things were running through my head.

What do I have to say to the anti-circ groups - I suggest that these are people who are paid to scam the internet with their bullshit by drug producing companies. Because many of these companies will not profit so much from circumcised guys who get much harder infected by STD and these are huge profits, believe me. Only once I had inflammation on my glans and I spend around 1000$ in a year for creams, pills, doctors and etc. The inflammation was not cured, it turned to be balantitis because of fungal infection and was occurring more often and often in the last months - the circumcision put an end to it forever.

I thank a lot again for this wonderful blog and everybody who is considering circumcision - go for it, you will not want to get back after it, I promise.












Victor's Circumcision in Sofia, Bulgaria Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown