(UPDATE) Wayne's Circumcision Experience

Hi there,

It's been one months since my op and id like to share some recovery photos. Each picture is taken a week apart starting at day 2. The swelling was really prominent and the stitching job was quite heavy so I took the stitches out myself after day 10 I think it was. 

The joining of the two skin parts in the stitches were not flush and the skin was folded and caused the stitches to cut into the swelling. I did everything the doctors told me to and was extremely careful and clean with it but they still needed to come out immediately... so I cut them out and within 48hrs the swelling subsided dramatically. Since then, the top has healed quite nicely but underneath is still quite red, bumpy and swollen. 

I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to have stitching scars for a while. The scar should smooth over though in due time. My operation in Adelaide cost $2500...after seeing results online from the Gold Coast clinic which is actually a bit cheaper then this, I would recommend people buy a plane ticket to fly there and pay their slightly cheaper price because their results seem to be more aesthetically pleasing and it will all end up costing roughly the same. I wish I knew about this blog before hand because I would have done this.  

My sex life is back in full swing, (well I can't go hammer and tongues just yet but not too far off). The girlfriend loves my new wheels too. At first she was very hesitant and tried to talk me out of it but now she has seen his new haircut she is very fond of it. All up I am pretty happy with it. Not quite the exact result I was hoping to have after a month (referring to the bumpy underside, not the top which you can see in the photos) but it's slowly improving. It amazing how different drs have vastly varying results 

Regards,
Wayno 


(UPDATE) Wayne's Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown