20yo Canadian's Circumcision Experience

Hi, I'm a 20 years old canadian guy. I always wanted to be circumcised for as long as I can remember. I can't really explain why as I have no issues but the sight of all that loose foreskin disturbs me. 
Around March 15th I finally got the guts to seek a surgeon's help and scheduled an appoinment today (May 30th) with a surgeon to plan my circumcision. At first I thought it would be the worst experience in my life but it went very well. Surgery is scheduled on June 16th.

CIRCUMCISION DAY
 was scheduled for 10 AM so I went at 9:30 AM just to be sure I would not be late... But as you'd expect, I finally went under the knife at 1 PM. I had to change and got darn nervous. A nurse had to check my hart rate and blood pressure and get the consent form signed. I guess she found I was very relaxed with 145 hart rate. Lhe then told me her son wasn't circumcised and he was considering the operation too which I found quite odd. later on the surgeon came to give me the local anaesthetic injections and damn that hurts! It's like fire injected in your dick. luckily it lasts less than 30 seconds. Once in the operating room I calmed down. I don't know why exactly but I didn't matter as I was feeling well. A nurse which was present during surgery told me her son was circumcised when he was 15 because he had phimosis and then explained what was wrong with his dick. Now that felt very weird.

Anyway, here's how the surgery went: the surgeon had to do a slight anaesthetic "touch up" as I still felt things on the underside. he then cleaned the era with red alcohol-based antiseptic and  that thing burns too! surgery was otherwise painless, all I felt was my penis tugged and moved around. he also used electrosurgery knife and it smelled like burnt hair. not real bad but I recognised the smell. about 50 minutes after the beginning it was all stitched and wrapped like a gift.
Another nurse came to roll me out of the surgery room. I heard someone say "he won't need candy" and found tha pretty funny.  he told me it wasn't the same kind of candy and that was over.
the first nurse came back to check my hart rate and stuff again and she gave me Tylenols instead of suppository (I then found out the suppository was the "candy").

On a 10 points scale I'd say pain is about 5. It's like a pinch/burn sensation. I have to keep the bandage for two days so there will be no "day two" update.



BEFORE AND 6 DAYS AFTER


See more of his story and follow his recovery here:
http://gettingcircumcised.blogspot.ca


20yo Canadian's Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown