Alex's Circumcision Experience

I'm a 27yr old who decided on circumcision for cosmetic reasons.

Went in first thing in the morning on "C-Day", got the anaesthetic cream put on, sat about for a bit, got the injection of painkiller and anti-emetic in my arm but decided against the sedation. Reckon I wasn't that nervous anyway (more excited tbh) and quite wanted to know what was going on. Bit of a sting as the local anaesthetic went in and that was that. Lay there chatting to the whole way through (although probably complete nonsense due to the pethidine!). About half an hour later it was all done.  Very neat scar, fine stitches and no pain at all. Drink of water. Bandage on. Home I went and was chilling out on the sofa by lunchtime. 

Got some Kenacomb ointment for the stitches and also some painkillers. I chose Sudafed Original Cold and Flu (Paracetamol/Pseudoephedrine) tablets as they would deal with pain and also the pseudoephedrine is an erection suppressant. Spent the day on the sofa with a bag of ice as required for the delicate parts. That was really all I needed for the discomfort, I could hardly call it pain. It was at most a 1/10 (I have had headaches and grazed knees that were more uncomfortable if I'm honest). In true form I got an erection about 10 minutes after I got home - no dramas. Felt a bit tight but definitely not painful. Took a couple of painkillers before bed just incase and had a normal night's sleep. When I woke up the next morning the bandage had slipped off in the night. Tiny spot of blood and some swelling to see, but otherwise a very neat scar.

Re-dressed the wound myself and went for my planned wound-review that morning. All happy, wound re-dressed and home I came. Another bandage replacement required in the afternoon: Kenacomb ointment on the stitches; some gauze onto of that and then wrapped up nice and tightly. 

Now on day 8 - so far so good - cosmetically already looks good despite the remaining bruising so hopefully will look really good in the next couple of weeks as the stitches dissolve away. Was back at work three days afterwards, and despite being in a very physical job, have had no problems with discomfort at all.

So glad I finally got the time, money and the right person to do the job! Would definitely recommend circumcision as an adult, and Gold Coast Circumcision as a place to get it done! 
 




Alex's Circumcision Experience Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown